Aluminum alloy material is widely used in all walks of life. Because of its light weight, good processability and high economic efficiency, it is accepted by many industries.
The insulation aluminum sheet, engineering insulation and equipment insulation shell generally adopt 1060 Aluminum Coil, with a thickness of 0.3-1.0mm and a width of 1000mm.
1060 Aluminum coil belongs to industrial pure aluminum, which has high plasticity, corrosion resistance, conductivity and thermal conductivity, but its strength is low, heat treatment cannot be strengthened, and its machinability is poor; Gas welding, hydrogen atom welding and contact welding, not easy to braze; Easy to bear various pressure processing, drawing and bending.
1060 insulation aluminum coil
Advantages of insulation aluminum sheet
1. The quality of aluminum is relatively light and its thermal conductivity is good.
2. Aluminum reserves are abundant and the price is relatively affordable.
3. Aluminum has excellent corrosion resistance and long service life.
4. Aluminum itself has good ductility, so aluminum shell is a shell with strong plasticity, good productivity and good casting performance.
5. The chemical properties of aluminum are also relatively stable and there is no magnetism.
6. Aluminum is a recyclable energy-saving material and can be combined with a variety of materials.
Specification parameters of insulation aluminum sheet
Anti corrosion and insulation: 0.6/0.7/0.8 thick 1060 Aluminum Coil, how much is one ton
The price of 1060 insulation aluminum coil is composed of the market aluminum ingot price and the manufacturer's processing fee. It is related to the specific specifications and parameters. Each manufacturer has different product quality and prices due to the processing capacity and process level.
The hard oxidation of aluminum insulation jacketing is a process of electrol...+ Details
In anodizing, it is operated according to the normal process conditions, avo...+ Details
Aluminum insulation jacketing has been widely used in municipal engineering,...+ Details
The quality of aluminum jacketing can be distinguished by appearance, flatne...+ Details
The hard oxidation of aluminum is a process of electrolytic oxidation. In th...+ Details
Aluminum insulation jacketing appearance quality: a high-quality product mus...+ Details